Buying your new home or investment property is one of the most important investments you will make in your lifetime.
How do you know you’re not buying a house full of termites?
Our highly skilled and qualified contractors provide you with a specialised Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspection service dedicated to new property purchases ensuring you don’t buy termites.
How does this service differ from a standard pest inspection?
Standard pest inspections only check and report on termites alone.
Our Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspectors go above and beyond. We will:
- inspect all accessible areas on your property for termites and borers
- check for moisture in wet areas and the perimeter
- identify and report on conditions conducive to timber pests
We will ensure that you are armed with the knowledge to purchase your next property with complete confidence.
Pre-purchase Timber Pest Inspections inspect and report on termites, borers and fungal decay according to Australian Standards 43439.3-2010.
Did you know?
- Termites cause over $1 billion damage across Australia annually with recent CSIRO studies indicating that as many as 1 in 3 Australian homes have termites active in their yard.
- Almost every house, including houses with concrete floors, are at risk of a termite infestation.
- 1 in 5 homes will suffer termite damage during their economic lifetime.
- The average cost of repairing termite damage is $10,000 but can be a lot more – and that’s NOT including the cost of the termite treatment. (Source: Pacific International Insurance Ltd – the pest industry insurers).
- Most building insurance companies do not cover you for termite damage.
- Termites are silent, secretive invaders. Most damage is invisible.